Independence Day Program
"The Song of Freedom"
To Listen to the Radio Program
PRAYER WARRIORS FOR WASHINGTON LEADERS!
We are asking for prayer partners to continue to pray fervently for our Washington D.C. leaders.
If you would like to receive updates, please send an email to:
We need to ask God to heal our land!
Posted by Jerry Stewart on 7/15/2016
In World War II when the Axis forces of Germany, Japan, and Italy determined to ravage the rest of the world with war, many countries began to be swallowed up in their web of destruction. By the time the U.S. declared war in December of 1942, a big part of Europe, Asia, and the Pacific were already occupied and controlled by enemy forces.
So, what had to happen before the U.S. and our Allied partners could turn the tide and win that war? Obviously, we had to join together and fight hard and long to be able to finally defeat the enemy. But before we could do that, we had to recognize that therewas an enemy, go after them, and destroy them.
It's hard to think about it this way, but our military's mission in WWII was not to talk and negotiate and appease the enemy - our military's job was to search and destroy; and until we were willing to go all out, put everything on the line, even to the point of dropping the atomic bomb on Hiroshima, until we were willing to do that, the war, that horrible WWII, would have never been won.
My point? Here we are today with a real enemy who is truly more cold and calculating than any enemy we have faced before, and what are we doing? Just the opposite of what we did to win in WWII.
So what must we do?
- We must accept and recognize that there is an ever growing enemy out there that wishes us dead - all of us - men, women, and children - all of us dead.
- We must realize that they are never going to change, never going to quit, they cannot be negotiated or reasoned with - they have their own mission, and anything short of their own death will not stop them. I know it is hard for those of us in our own minds to be able to think so harshly, but it is a hard, cold fact.
- We must realize that for every day we wait to take out the enemy, as each new day comes, the enemy force is growing; so to wait, to hesitate, only makes the job harder.
- We must be willing to go anywhere the terrorists are. In WWII we did not ask permission from anyone to go where the enemy was, we just went in. The reason that we must go anywhere, everywhere, is because the enemy must have no safe place to be, no safe place for them or their families.
- Finally, we must be prepared that in this process of destroying the enemy, there will be collateral damage; that is, some innocent people will die; that is a very sad, very cold fact. Did you know that in WWII over 73 million people died, and that the vast majority who died were civilians killed by the enemy forces; and that more Allied forces died than enemy forces?
It was Benjamin Franklin who said, "War is hell", and that is so true. But we must decide now - do we wait and talk and negotiate and appease now, as the enemy continues to grow and torture and murder the innocent, or do we do what needs to be done right now?
It was patriot, Thomas Paine, in December 1776, in the midst of our American Revolution, who made it quite clear. He said:
"These are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph".
Let us pray now for the courage
to do what must be done
before it is too late!
"Are We and Our America Just Falling Apart?"
"Are You A Fanatic? You'd Better Be"
Was There Another Wise Man?
"The Christmas Miracle"
"A City Upon A Hill"
President Abraham Lincoln said,
"The Philosophies taught in our school rooms today will be the Philosophies of our government tomorrow"!
Partner With Your Donation
Become a partner with your tax deductible donation
to help us in our efforts to save our America - we
must have donations to help us teach these
core principles across America
A 501 (c) (3) Organization
Subscribe to my YouTube Channel at
Subscribe and follow my Podcast at
You can also find Jerry's "You Are There" Podcast on apps for: